Your Privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities when you visit our website. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential. Oliver Mall are is a bespoke finance consultancy that adopts a sophisticated approach to managing all aspects of your career journey based in Cork City, Ireland. We aligning our expertise with your vision, we create packaging options to help you make that all-important strategic and desired move.
Information we collect from this website
Personal data is collected only when that information is provided by you the user in the following methods
By signing up to the mailing list, we store your name and email address. This personal data will only be used to send you details of a variety of relevant subjects like topical industry news, information about the services we offer and potential investment opportunities. You can redraw this consent at any time.
We currently use Mail chimp as a marketing platform, please note mail chimp’s servers are in the US, and this is protected by the Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the US. (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/).
Contact us section of this website / Email address
Job applications and C.V.s are held and only used by Oliver Mall’s internal system Hirehive & used daily by our recruitment consultants & Human Resources department.
Requesting information regarding a particular area may be seen as an expression of general interest regarding a particular area and we may contact you with related information.
Parties to whom we disclose information
As a rule, we do not disclose personal information to any third parties without permission.
Oliver Mall takes appropriate security measures against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personal data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
Oliver Mall has in place high standards of security that are essential for the processing of all personal data and continue to invest in technological developments as they arise.
Third Party links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. In engaging with these third party services, you are subject to their policies, we do not accept any responsibility for these policies.
The individuals for whom Oliver Mall stores personal data have the following rights:
- To have your personal data obtained and processed fairly
- To have personal data kept securely and not illegitimately disclosed to others.
- To be informed the purpose for which the information is held.
- To get a copy of your personal data which you have provided in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format if requested within 30 days from the request.
- To have your personal data corrected if inaccurate.
- The right to Erasure where the personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
- To prevent your personal data from being used for certain purposes apart from the purposes you have consented to.
- If you are not satisfied that Oliver Mall manages your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Protection Commissioner. (wwwdataprotection.ie).
Policy on collecting from children
Our website and services are directed to people who are over the age of 13, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
In accordance with our retention policy, mailing lists are deleted immediately if clients leave, or request removal.
Mailing lists are reviewed every two years.
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Changes to this policy