Declan offers bespoke training interventions derived from a detailed Organisational Needs Analysis. These interventions include bespoke leadership and management development programs, team development programs, and personal development and self-awareness programs for general staff.
Declan is an experienced professional coach, trainer, and facilitator. His areas of expertise include high performance, leadership, mental toughness, career management, and team development. Declan has 10 years’ experience working in a corporate banking environment and most recently designed and project led the implementation of a Coaching Culture in KBC Bank Ireland plc.
Declan brings a true passion for his coaching, offering a customized approach that targets the specific developmental needs of those with whom he works with. Founding Fortis Mentis Consulting in 2015, Declan has worked with private clients to accelerate personal development and unlock individual potential through a solution-focused approach.
Executives, Directors, New-to-Management, Senior Appointments, Finance specialist
Executive Coaching, Business Coaching, Team Effectiveness, Strengths Coaching
- Diploma (Sports Psychology) DBS – 2017
- MA Coaching Psychology UCC – 2016
- Diploma (Qualified Financial Advisor) IOBI – 2011
- MBS Business Economics UCC – 2007
- Bachelor of Commerce UCC – 2006
- Human Synergistics LifeStyles Inventory (LSI)
- Human Synergistics Group Styles Inventory (GSI)
- Korn Ferry Hay Group Leadership Styles
- Thomas International PPA
- EQi 2.0
- Spotlight Practitioner
- The Institute of Bankers Ireland (IOBI)
- Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Association for Coaching AC
- Institute of Directors Ireland (IoD)
Do you have any questions for Declan O’Connell?